Safeguards When Running The Glove Box
Vacuum glove box is widely employed in industries with significant necessities for gas purification. Although the present glove box style and design is extra sensible and uncomplicated to work. On the other hand, the composition within the glove box is sophisticated, there are many crucial parts, and the operation is a little incorrect, which may bring about reduction to your experimental outcomes. This post introduces you how to appropriately use the vacuum glove box, and the safeguards when novices work the glove box.
One. Operate in advance of operation:
1. Test if there is nitrogen in the nitrogen bottle. The nitrogen ought to be changed in time. The output tension of nitrogen is set to .4mpa.
two. Check whether the vacuum pump is turned on usually.
three. Check whether or not the circulation in the glove box is open up. (Purification column-I or purification column-II should open up one particular of them)
4. Check the upper limit pressure in the setting should really be +1, the reduced limit pressure is
5. Examine whether or not oxygen and dew place are usual (oxygen is below .1ppm, dew stage is above -40)
6. The vacuum pump of the more than-bin should really be in the generally open up state
two. Procedure notes:
one. The vacuum pump must be saved on in the course of technique procedure.
2. When the oxygen concentration in the tank exceeds 200PPM, the equipment maintenance staff should really be notified to operate the technique, if not the water and oxygen purification technique will be damaged.
three. Ahead of commencing the cycle, check no matter whether the cabinet is in affliction or regenerating. As the higher than described operations are in progress, it is certainly forbidden to cycle.
four .Two purification columns are not able to be regenerated at the identical time.
A. Just before regeneration, make certain that the glove box has been cleaned with inert gasoline (H2O <200ppm) to ensure sufficient supply of regeneration gas. The regeneration gas pressure is 0.06-0.08mpa.
B. Before starting regeneration, please make sure that the corresponding purification column circulation is closed.
C. The regeneration process takes 24 hours. Once the execution cannot be disconnected, the regeneration gas should be passed 3-6 hours after the regeneration starts. Pay attention to the amount of regeneration gas, adjust the pressure of the regeneration gas appropriately, and ensure the sufficient supply of regeneration gas in these 3 hours. After 6 hours the regeneration origin can be turned off.
D. The vacuum pump cannot be turned off during the regeneration process. Do not touch the top of the purification column to prevent burns.
E. Once the regeneration is terminated unexpectedly, please ensure that the regeneration and circulation of the purification column cannot be restarted within 12 hours or the equipment will be damaged.
5. Care should be taken to protect the work gloves from being damaged during the operation.